Updated: Aug 30
- Put the verbs in the correct tense. Choose from the Present Simple, Present Continuous, Present Perfect, Past Simple or Past Continuous.
1. A: You ever (be) to Cuba?
B: Yes. I (be) to Cuba many times. In fact I (be) there last summer.
2. A: How Jamila (come) to school every day?
B: She (walk).
3. A: You (not study) well these days.
B: Well, I (think) I (do) my best.
4. A: I (go) to Florida with my friends last summer.
B: How long you (stay) there?
A: One week.
B: How (be) it?
A: It (be) wonderful.
5. A: You (exercise)?
B: Yes, I (---).
A: How often you (exercise)?
B: I (go) to the gym every day.
6. A: What you (do)?
B: I (prepare) to give you the flu shot.
A: But I (not need) it.
B: Just give me your arm. (---) you ready?
7. A: What you (do) last night?
B: Last night, I (eat) dinner, (go) to the movies with some friends and (send) a few emails.
8. A: Why Hatem (go) to the hospital yesterday?
B: He (work) in his garage when the toolbox (fall) on his toes.
9. A: I (know) Tamer since he was a child.
B: How long you (know) him?
A: I (know) him for 20 years now.
10. A: When I was in college, I (visit) home at least once a week.
B; You still (do) that?
A: No, now I (have) a full time job and (live) in Dubai. I (be) very busy and I (not have) enough time to visit my family.