Updated: Aug 12
Talking about health problems
Discuss these problems with your partners:
1. Spring is coming and I have a very bad allergy.
What do you think I should do?
2. My daughter has many cavities.
What do you think I need to do?
3. We’re going to a very hot country this summer and my son has asthma.
What is your advice for me?
4. My parents have high cholesterol. The medication isn't really helping.
How can I help them?
5. My husband has hypertension and doesn’t want to take any medications?
What should I do?
6. My wife burnt her finger while cooking and she has a blister.
7. My little daughter got stung by a bee?
What can I do?
8. I have insomnia. I don't get enough sleep.
I need help.
9. My mom has osteoporosis and the medicine isn't helping.
What kind of food does she need as a supplement?
10. My brother has gout. He's in a lot of pain.
What can I do to help him?