Updated: Mar 1
Vocabulary Quiz (3)
Check Your Knowledge
- Choose the correct word(s):
1. How many _________ of corn should I get for dinner?
a. pieces b. ears c. boxes
2. The book is very cheap. It’s a good __________.
a. bye b. buy c. by
3. He let ___________ wife drive the new car.
a. he b. his c. him
4. Tom is the __________ boy in the class.
a. tallest b. tall c. taller
5. Please __________ me __________ when you have the time.
a. call – off b. call – in c. call – back
6. I have to __________ my kids _________ at school every morning.
a. drop – over b. drop – by c. drop – off
7. Children don’t like to __________ their clothes.
a. hang up b. hang on c. hang off
8. He is very rich and money is __________ object for him.
a. for b. so c. no
9. I have an appointment __________ Monday.
a. in b. on c. at
10. Janet is __________ than her sister.
a. less organized b. organized c. organizer
11. Today, your coffee is __________.
a. on the fence b. on the shelf c. on the house