Updated: Jul 4, 2022
- Write questions about the following sentences:
1. People are increasingly avoiding unhealthy food.
2. The new generation is generally better educated than the old one because of technology and social media.
3. Many nations feel a strong sense of belonging to their countries.
4. Rina came to stay with a family in Montreal for a few months to improve her French.
5. People often confuse religion with culture.
6. Dolphins in Florida have died from eating contaminated food.
7. “White-collar crime” refers to crimes committed by business and professional people.
8. I make myself as theft proof as possible because I don’t want to get robbed again.
9. In North America, the number 13 is considered unlucky.
10. Allen is in the emergency room because he has severe pain in his stomach.